- The candidate should have passed SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination with Mathematics, English and Science subjects are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have taken more than two chances in SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examinations are not eligible for admission.
- For CBSE/ICSE/Open school candidates, the Marks/Grades obtained in Science is considered for calculating grade in science in the place of Physics and Chemistry.
- In case of CBSE candidates, only the certificates of Board examination will be accepted as qualifying certificate.
Diploma Lateral Entry
Eligibility: The candidate should have passed +2/equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English after completion of two years of study with a minimum score of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together.
Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/tenth standard/equivalent examination, with at least 35 percent in science and maths subjects
The branches offered are:
|2||ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||60|
|6||ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||6#|
# LATERAL ENTRY