State Resource Centre, (SRC) Kerala is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India and administered by the General Education Department, Govt. of Kerala having office at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
As a part of skill development initiative, SRC Kerala is conducting skill development courses through various sub centers, and the participants on completion of these courses are able to compete successfully and find suitable placements both within and outside India.
RIET collaborate with SRC as an Academic Training PartnerFor a systematic and effective implementation of various skill development programs.
The following services will be offered by the SRC Kerala, National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and RIET.
1. Training of the students as per the course curricula of the training program and its associated lesson plan management.
2. The experienced faculty arrangement for imparting uninterrupted training.
3. All practical infrastructures including mobile training units.
4. Internship training of the students.
5. On line activities for student’s registration, logging of attendance of students and faculties, examination and publishing of results.
6. Monitoring the quality of training delivery with the help of Student’s Performance Evaluation (SPE) kit.
SRC NSDT Campus Programs
Prof. PRASANTH R. – AP, EEE