FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
SUSTAINABLE GREEN MANUFACTURING-INDUSTRY 4.0
9,10,11,12 and 13 August 2021
Funded by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Kerala
Organised by Dept. of Mechanical Engineering -RIET, Trivandrum
About the Programme
This FDP will help participants understand the newer and novel cleaner technologies that have gained much attention in recent years. This FDP will provide the critical appraisal and overview of:
- Understanding the newer and novel cleaner technologies that have gained much attention in recent years.
- The involvement of mechatronics and artificial intelligence in modern manufacturing environment.
- Importance of IR4.0 where teaching methods have slowly transformed into a more technology based teaching.
- Implementation of green manufacturing in current industrial condition.
- Economical aspects in current covid conditions in the context of smart industry.
- Data which leads to information, knowledge, insights and any other form of data-driven intelligence and analytics where Artificial Intelligence and cognitive comein the picture, that enable several goals in manufacturing.
- To create awareness about Industry 4.0 and its sustainable approaches among academia and to build the next generation academic institutions.
- To empower the academic community by creating awareness on green manufacturing.
- To create connection of academic population with modern industrial aspects.
- To enable the research scholars, academic faculties and industry for state of the art collaborative research.
- To enable research scholars, academic faculties understand circular economy, trending composites etc.
- To get awareness on data analytic patterns and methods associated with modern manufacturing environment.
Resource persons from reputed industries and academic institutions will deliver talks on Sustainable green manufacturing- Industry 4.0
Dr. S. Karunanidhi
Associate Director, Research Centre Imarat (RCI), DRDO. Hyderabad
Dr. Pramod Sreedharan
Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering, Amritapuri
Dr. Nidhi M.B.
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Mar Baselios College of Engg & Technology, Trivandrum
Dr. Mamilla Ravi Sankar
Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Mr. Sumod Sundar
Center for Artificial Intelligence – TKM College of Engineering
Dr. A. Ramesh
Associate Professor, Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee
Dr. V.S. Sooraj
Associate Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIST Trivandrum
Dr. Vipin B.
Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial and Management Engineering, IIT Kanpur
Mr. Venkat Krishna
CEO at PQSI Digital
Mr. Archak Pattanaik
Senior Manager – Supply Chain Sustainability
Dr. Bindu S.S.
Head of Department
Mechanical Engineering – RIET
Mr. Asok R.
Department of Mechanical Engineering – RIET
- Faculty of AICTE approved educational institutions affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Kerala, Research Scholars and M.Tech students are eligible to participate.
- Online FDP Programme will be conducted in Google Meet platform.
- There is no registration fees for the course.
Maximum number of participants is limited to 60. Therefore, participants will be selected on first-come first-serve basis.
- Signed application form (with seal) / confirmation Email from the head of the institution is required for successful completion of registration for participation.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by e-mail.
- Online participation attendance is mandatory for successful completion of FDP.